The Oostburg Public Library will be re-opened to the public for essential services, on June 1, 2020. Essential services are limited to the following: checkout and return of library materials, public Internet and wireless access, and printing, photocopying and faxing.
We are asking patrons to observe some simple rules and procedures as we reopen:
1. The wearing of masks is recommended and encouraged
2. All persons, including staff members shall maintain a minimum of 6-foot physical distance from each other.
3. All persons are asked to sanitize hands before entering the library, using the sanitizer provided at the door
4. If you are not feeling well or have cold or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you do not enter the library
Operational Information for you to know:
1. The open hours of the library will be 10AM-7PM Monday-Thursday and Fridays 10AM-3PM
2. The hour of 10AM-11AM is reserved for patrons ages 60 and older or those with heath issues
3. Curbside pickups will be offered by request
As a public space, the Library cannot guarantee a germ-free environment or germ-free physical materials. Patrons agree to assume all risk and are personally responsible for their own safety when using the library. Please consider the risks of a public space when using the Library. If you have any questions, call the library at 564-2934