The Oostburg Public Library encourages you to use curbside service to pick up your library materials. It is quick, easy, safe, and convenient. Simply call the library and let us know when to have your items ready. We can have your items checked out to you and ready for pick up outside the building in a short amount of time.
We will remain in our opening phases of reopening which includes:
- basic circulation services
- essential computer use
- No In-person programming or meetings
- Required masks
- Social distancing
- Furniture use is limited to one person/per table. Sitting on the floor in a public space is prohibited.
- Item quarantines remain in effect.
Please review the following temporary policies that may affect your family members.
- Current polices mean students will not be able to use the library after school for gaming, socializing or while waiting for rides or practices to start unless they are actively participating in library services such as reading, homework or studying. Please plan accordingly.
- Students who are learning remotely cannot be in the library/on the computer for more than 1 hour.
- Browsing will be kept to a minimum. Please encourage your student to use the Monarch catalog to request things ahead of time.
- All returned items will be quarantined for 4 days before check-in.
- Our meeting room is being used to store furniture and quarantined items so it will not be available for use.
Staff will be available and happy to answer reference questions for any students including students who are participating in schooling from home. We have put together an education resources handout for you which can guide you and your students to using the free reference resources available to you. Please ask for a copy.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 920-564-2934 or at email@example.com.
-Oostburg Public Library Board of Trustees