The librarians have put together themed children’s book bundles for a quick pick up and checkout visit at the library. Check out the display or give us a call if you have a theme you would like to suggest. Curbside pickups are offered for a quick contact-less checkout. Questions? Phone the library 564-2934.
The Library is planning a collection of cake pans and cookie cutters available for check out. With that in mind, the library is seeking donations of cake pans and cookie cutters. Not only basic cake pans, but those specialty-shaped ones and cookie cutters of all themes. If you have any to donate, please call the library at 564-2934. Please call ahead to avoid any duplicate donations. The library hopes to start this service later this fall.
Join Miss Lori for virtual preschool story times Wednesdays at 10:30AM on our Oostburg Library Facebook page.
Story Times will be recorded so you can view them at a later time. Each week, a Take it and Make it craft will be available for pickup at the library after the story time. The craft is related to that week’s story time theme.
We will remain in our opening phases of reopening which includes:
- basic circulation services
- essential computer use
- No In-person programming or meetings
- Required masks
- Social distancing
- Furniture use is limited to one person/per table. Sitting on the floor in a public space is prohibited.
- Item quarantines remain in effect.
Please review the following temporary policies that may affect your family members.
- Current polices mean students will not be able to use the library after school for gaming, socializing or while waiting for rides or practices to start unless they are actively participating in library services such as reading, homework or studying. Please plan accordingly.
- Students who are learning remotely cannot be in the library/on the computer for more than 1 hour.
- Browsing will be kept to a minimum. Please encourage your student to use the Monarch catalog to request things ahead of time.
- All returned items will be quarantined for 4 days before check-in.
- Our meeting room is being used to store furniture and quarantined items so it will not be available for use.
Staff will be available and happy to answer reference questions for any students including students who are participating in schooling from home. We have put together an education resources handout for you which can guide you and your students to using the free reference resources available to you. Please ask for a copy.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 920-564-2934 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Oostburg Public Library Board of Trustees